Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mermaid Coffee


It's here... the new Starbucks logo has entered the building. Since its something that I, along with thousands of other caffeine-addicts, enjoy on a daily basis. I feel it my duty to at least pay homage to the new cup that sits on my desk every morning. I have to say, when I first saw the logo online I felt sadly nostalgic for the words Starbucks Coffee circling that damn mermaid thing. But when I finally saw the new cups (complete with swanky green sleeve of course), I have to admit, I'm a convert. I kinda love it.

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Now if only they could work on the taste of their crappy coffee.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with arturo on that one, they just add alot of sweet shit to mask the fact that their coffee does indeed taste bad

Post a Comment